Thursday 21 January 2010

Uncivilized People on the Loose

It's been a long time since I've ever written something in this blog. Things have been pretty busy for the past few weeks, and I still couldn't get over the fact that this term's gonna be the most hectic ever.. *sigh*

This term differs a lot compared to my previous ones, as I am now in my new house, with new housemates, but still with my little petty roommate, Am.

Okay, before I get myself OOT again (Lina Arina Rozhan, 2010), I better focus on the title itself.

My room's window is facing my neighbours' window, which is actually quite awful for those who wanted some privacy and peace, especially at night. I found that my neighbours are pretty incompetent in understanding other people's needs of silence.

They keep yelling, shouting, playing guitar with a stormy voice, causing tantrum, and so many other awfulness. I know that this could be ordinary if we are living in a boys' hostel. But couldn't they spare me some peace while I'm here? I'll be gone by next term, for sure.

Again, it's a HOSTEL. Not a BROTHEL.

No comments: