Friday 21 May 2010

So long, Puncak.. Hello, Menara!

A hectic week of intersession had just passed. Phew~ I feel like as if I've been here for years. 7 Chapters in a week really2 sort me out a headache. I can see every letter of TIRED are now running away from turning themselves into EXHAUSTED.

I started quite well with my coursemates, and now I got to refrain myself from doing all other stupid and meaningless activities. (Yeah, really. Ok, just a few of them) Staying in Perindu is no comparison to Puncak. Imagine we are stuffed here in a room with 8 students, while the toilet floor is not slidable (Alop, 2010). I wish we had better. But hey, here's not all that bad. I met two new people, Ah Chong and Mudd (don't ask me their real name as you know the answer'll be : Urm ah~ Dunno). Eventhough I heard that this place is haunted and stuff, but I'm adapting myself here. Doing good~

And yeah, I knew that I am leaving Puncak with a big thing. And HERE's the BIG thing. I've (We've, to be exact) been penalized for the failure of clearing the house we dwelled and the amount payable is RM200. Thanks for those who really 'took' their time to clear their messes. *sigh*

Oh yeah, btw I'm deeply sorry (to whom? maybe this blog itself?) as I was completely busy and couldn't be able to put any letters in this blog. Made me feel weary and teary and.. Whatever.

I wonder what's wrong with my Hyung. Jin Minwook hyung. He hasn't been online for almost 2 weeks and I'm quite worried for him. The latest news I found out from him was he eventually broke his hand. And I wonder what else is broken till he can't even reply me e-mails.

To hyung: Hyung~ 괜찮고 있어요? 형을 걱정해요.. 답장 써주세요~ 혹시 혀이 아파요?

And yeah, right now I'm trying to be nice to my sis. She gotta have someone on her side kan? Even though she's quite likely to be in the defendant side by now, but hey, you gotta need a companion aite?

To my TEKA friends, I hope you guys won't forget us here in Menara. May God bless you. LOVE you guys always.

Current Activity: Crossing my fingers all the time, hoping that my GPA won't drop below 3.5. (Mumbling)

1 comment:

Ariz Lufias said...

hey bro! how are u? eh your korean is really good lah! kaleuchyeo juseyo! haha betul ke? XD