Tuesday 19 October 2010

A new idea

Hi everyone! After taking a deep and long (thorough? Nope.) I've found another use of this blog. I am going to put down my lists of favourite song here. I mean, the songs that made it into my mp3 and of course, my unbalanced mind. Oh yeah, as I am a Kpop lover, most of the songs here are Kpop. Some of them are Chinese songs. As I started quite late, I am gonna start with the one that made it into my playlists last week.

1. Miss A - Breathe
This song gives Kpop industry a rapid fresh new melody. REGGAE. Comes with aggressive dance steps, you will find your shoulders saying 'Oh oh oh oh.. I can't breathe..'







2. Park Hyo Shin - Goodbye Love
The husky-voiced prince is back with a new ballad love song, which emphasizes on the willingness to break up with your loved ones. Listening to the song really made me cry inside. Ideal for those who feel like crying out loud but couldn't make it possible.







3. Co.Ed School - Too Late
A newly born group with 10 youngsters had brought us a fast number with charming looks and voices (voices? naah). It sticks in my mind as it reminds me of G-Dragon's Heartbreaker.










4. JYJ - Found You
This trio comprises of Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu (which forms the acronym) were actually the members of DBSK. This song is annoying at first, but I fell in love with this song as I listen to it again and again. (P/S: I never knew that Yoochun is extremely adorable!)





5. 4men - U
This song proves the vocal of this group, and I can cried my heart out of it.








6. Shoujo Jidai - Genie
I liked this group since their debut, and happy to see that they're bringing up Hallyu wave in Japan.






7. Miss $ feat. Jung Seulgi - What Have I Done Till Now

I really liked Jung Seulgi's voice in this song and I mis-thought her to be one of the Miss $'s member. Miss $'s rapping flows nicely into the song, and I just lovveeeee it.




8. Baby G - Crying


I came across into someone's profile on Interpals and I listened to this song as he recommended me to do so. Nice. But I think I've heard an English version of this. Or was it just me? :\

No comments: