Saturday 13 November 2010

Boredom Strikes

Okay. Here I am. Facing my desktop. Holidays sound great at first, but you'll get murdered if you have nothing to kill the time. So, while waiting for the download to finish, I came across this so-called game on Facebook. Not so 'gamey' though.

RULES :

  1. Put your music library on shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
  4. Ok, go!
  5. When you're done, tag at least 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say

Love is beautiful. (VOIS) >> Haha so out of nowhere.


2. How would you describe yourself?

Nobody. (Wonder Girls) >> This is quite true. =p


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Gee! (SNSD) >> as if I'm saying, 'No, haven't thought of that yet."


4. How do you feel today?

Love ya. (SS501) >> Bcuz, thanks for asking? =p


5. What is your life’s purpose?

My love. (Hong Jin-young) >> Haha hope it's not it.


6. What's your motto?

Full story (V.O.S) >> as in? I hate unfinished matters? Maybe.


7. What do your friends think of you?

Bo peep bo peep~~ (T-Ara) >> Saying that I'm crazy? =p


8. What do you think of your parents?

Lies. (T-Ara) >> OMG! This is not true! =p


9. What do you think about very often

Hoot hoot hoot! (SNSD) >> More like when you've done something, and you sighed out of it.


10. What is 2 + 2?

Nagging. (Lee Hyori) >> LOL so don't ask me any maths problems or I'll nag at you! =p


11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?

Break it! (Miss A) >> Yeah! No boundaries. Ay?


12. What do you think of the person you like?

Bad girl good girl (Miss A) >> I hope she'll be more on the good side .


13. What is your life story?

I'll back off so you'll have a better life. (GNA feat Junhyung) >> OMG! No one would love to live then!


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

This can't be true. (Lim Jeong-hee) >> Saying I prefer to stay as a kid? A good point, buddy. =p


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Love story! (Jewelry) >> LOL Of course lah!


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

HUH! (4Minute) >> People will call me a slut if I do this.


17. What will they play at your funeral?

A short journey. (Super Junior) >> Yes, indeed.


18. What is your biggest fear?

The words that trembles my heart (Co-ed School) >> LOL I'm not that fragile. But still, :/


19. What is your biggest secret?

Cold-hearted man. (TRAX) >> I am? (-_-)?


20. What will you post this as?

Madonna donna!~ (Secret) >> Haha irrelevant.

No comments: